The CSS (Cyber Safety Solutions) division will establish an EMEA Threat Research team in the Prague office focusing on threat defense to protect the digital world. The EMEA Threat Research team will apply scientific principles of engineering to perform advanced threat research in malware analysis, network analysis, attack analysis and the active regional threat landscape monitoring to effectively identify advanced threats, create high-quality threat intelligence, and threat analysis reports.
The Cyber Threat Researcher is responsible for malicious object or behavior investigation including undesired leakage of sensitive data and targeted intrusion by Cybercrime. S/he is expected to co-work and share knowledge with other CSS members and interface with external customers to gain customer insight.
Domestic travel in the EMEA; and international up to three times per year can bring the travel anywhere from 15% to 30%.
· BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
· Strong knowledge in Windows, Linux and other enterprise operating systems, as well as command line tools.
· Familiar with VPN usage and anonymous browsing.
· Familiar with TOR site visiting and Deep Web visiting
· Experience in programming using C/C++, Python or other computer languages.
· Must be affluent with reading/writing/listening/speaking in one of those languages (Slovak (Slovenský jazyk), Russian(ру́сский язы́к), Czech(čeština), Polish(język polski) )
· Able to work in a multi-cultural group
· Self-driven, proactive, and able to work both independently and within a team.
Trend Micro are an Equal Opportunities Employer