- Develops strong relationships with customer contacts at executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drivers enabling development of a strategy to sell Trend Micro solutions.
- Focuses on the strategic nature of the relationship and builds long term value for the client and sustainable success for Trend Micro.
- Works independently to determine the best approach for achieving personal and company goals.
- Works under general direction toward predetermined short and long term goals.
- Understands the client supplier ecosystem and builds partnerships where appropriate to deliver against objectives.
- Sells the organization’s products and/or services through a consultative selling approach and maintains good relationships with key individuals within named accounts.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining the client while ensuring ongoing excellent customer service.
- Primary sales point-of-contact for the account, representing the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization.
- Drives quarterly business reviews with selected customers to ensure value from Trend Micro investment.
- Ensures customer is kept up to date with Trend Micro product roadmaps enabling the customer to plan and mitigate risks to their business.
- Develops strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume within assigned accounts.
- Effectively engages and builds cooperative relationships with sales resources: SE, Channel, Specialist sales team and executives as required.
- Actively builds networks with contacts and partner companies that can contribute to Trend Micro’s success.
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities, developing and executing the sales process.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Responsible for account penetration and balanced sales growth.
- Responsible for meeting assigned Sales Quota.
- Meets or exceeds discount/profit margin goals.
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance as and when required by management.
- Ensure full compliance with all internal processes.
- Proven track record of sales experience in hi tech industry (preferably software) developing strategic customer relationships.
- High levels of achievement against quota and experience selling to the executive level customer, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Proven ability to articulate a portfolio sales across products, solutions and services.
- Demonstrates strong sales skills and high level of technical and business acumen in both our industry and industry being sold into.
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations.
- · Extensive successful demonstrable experience in a field sales role.
- · Strong verbal and written communications skills
- · Direct field experience in working with end user accounts
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed